1. Poco

Poco Community Marshall

Hello, everyone!

I'd like to allow all of our staff to introduce themselves!
    I believe this will allow our newer members to get to know everyone in case they're lost or confused what the Synergyst.club Network is all about.
    Hopefully this way everyone will feel more comfortable getting involved with the people in our community they may not be familiar with. :)

Note to non-staff members: Posts in this thread will be deleted for obvious reasons. ^^

Note to staff: Please do not edit this post for your introduction, rather make a new post below in thread! :p

Interesting
    • Interesting x 2
  2. Tuffie "Tuff" Tuffle

Tuffie "Tuff" Tuffle The Tuffle Dragon

Well I just signed up XD

3. Poco

Poco Community Marshall

Don't worry, we recently wiped the forums due to a problem.

I'm sure most staff will be thinking of how to introduce themselves formally, like myself. ^^

4. Hello I am a staff member I believe that I am a welcoming person and try to be as nice to everyone as possible and there's pretty much one way I do that. As a Russian and a Jew it is my god given right to punch Nazis. Every day I wake up in the morning and feel the sunlight on my face, and I smile. I go outside and beat the ever-living shit out of some fascists while taking a stroll to my neighborhood Rite Aid to get some yummy Rainbow Sherbet. After I finish my ice cream, I recline on my favorite park bench and wait for Nazis to pass by so I can knock their teeth out. After a long hard day of Nazi-beating, I go home and have a refreshing glass of Babushka's kompot. I am proud of the fact that I am Russian and Jewish, and that my ethnicity allows me to beat up Nazis. Well that's basically me in a nutshell. Here's a pic of me as a young (v)lad https://i.imgur.com/YgaT2u4.jpg

5. All you need to know is how fast I can chug a carton of milk

If you need anything else ask away!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2017
  6. Tuffie "Tuff" Tuffle

Ive been here since 2014. I'm an old person XD. The most important thing you need to know about me is that I'm pretty much the baby of the group despite the experience and years I've spent with everyone here. I'm probably the most supportive (don't count me on that, i dont know how everyone else is here XD) I've been through hell and back with so many things, so I'm willing to share someone's sorrow or help them through the day. Please, don't be afraid to ask me for help or to talk, I want to help. Anyways, yeah! You can learn more about me on my profile page. :3 (caution: can either be mature or seriously childish XD)

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
  7. Tuffie "Tuff" Tuffle

CHUG CHUG CHUG

8. I came I saw I...... MICHAEL BAY!! EXPLOSIONS!!!