Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poco

Poco Community Marshall

Hello, everyone!

I apologize for my lack of participation in the PocoCraft community as it stands currently.
    However I have been burdened with many more things that my life has entailed, for better or for worse.

This is not something that I wanted to publicly disclose this soon.
    There have been many plans for things outside of the gaming section of the PocoCraft community. -
    As some may have already noticed with the FTE(private projects are in development although these projects will likely stay private to anyone not involved in current or future projects, due to slow development), DevTeams.tech(admittedly a failed project due to neglectful development), and a few more private fiscal branches which are all meant to remain separate from the PocoCraft community.

UPDATE(1): Please note that there has already been a name selected for the new community title!
    The community will be registered under that title soon, so until then I cannot disclose the new community title!
    I feel that the new community title represents the closely knit community we have, and I do hope that everyone else will agree when the time the change is in place! :D

UPDATE(2): The new community name is: The Synergyst.club Network

I will keep this thread and post updated with new information as I can release more about this whole ordeal.
    I would greatly appreciate any feedback if anyone has any questions or really anything to add below, don't be shy!

Kind regards,
    Coleton

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
  2. Poco

Poco Community Marshall

Please make comments in this thread with suggestions for the name of the current 'PocoCraft' community!

If there are enough up votes per suggestion then the change may be made in the favor for the highest voted name!

Kind regards,
    Coleton

3. What about something simple like... Imaginate!

4. Spaghetto

Spaghetto Guest

Name suggestions:
    Pepe's Disciples
    Alzheimer's Network
    Papa John Official Fan Server

Or, my personal favorite...

Spaghettocraft

This comment is not intentionally bad, or sarcastic. Anyone who says otherwise is a sjw.

5. New Community Name: Synergyst.club Network

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.