Should we release our own version of Breach?

Poll closed Apr 2, 2017.
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Hello, I'm here today with a proposition on which @Poco and I have been wondering whether or we should open up another sub-community dedicated towards hosting, maintaining, and expanding on the newly released gamemode, Breach. Which shows alot of potential for growth under the direction of a great, strong community. Because our developers are busy at work on The Omegaverse we've noticed that our managers and administrators have had nothing else to do in the past few days. maybe weeks. (cough) months. Anyways, please tell us what you think about our own community hosted breach gamemode, maintained by our own developers.

Description of Gamemode
    Code:
    The game starts with 3 main teams with intersecting objectives.
    As the game begins, you will spawn in different areas of a large map depending on your team.
    You then will have the entire map to your disposal to run around and attempt to escape the walled facility.
    Around the map there weapons, items, and many obstacles lying about.
    Most of the facility relies on keycard system which depending on your team, will spawn with to access more secure areas of the facility.
    You may also pick up keycards off of dead players from other teams to gain higher access.
    Administration
    Managers from Club Random will automatically be given full fledged privileges upon opening day.
    However, other administrators will be given a 'retirement' badge and can re-apply for a position on our breach server. This system exists because the Breach gamemode is much different than sandbox and requires new knowledge and rules appropriate to this gamemode in particular.

Development
    I think the main thing to point out is that this definitely will not affect the development of The Omegaverse in any negative manor. We're actually going to use our Breach gamemode as our testbed for many of our addons including our inhouse administration mod called 'ahhkchu' (or 'sneeze') and a few other addons which I will not disclose at this time. To reiterate, as maintenance and expansion, this should not affect development of our other projects in a negative manor.

Voting will be closed in 2 weeks.

Interesting
    • Interesting x 5
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2017
  2. Spaghetto

Spaghetto Guest

Sounds pretty interesting, will definitely try it when it's up and running.

Agree
    • Agree x 1
    • Friendly
    • Friendly x 1
  3. Luna Senpai~

Luna Senpai~ Guest

Mm, this sounds pretty neat!

4. Poco

Poco Community Marshall

Just added the developer repository for the gamemode!
    If enough people want this it will become a thing! :D

5. STOVON ONOVORS

STOVON ONOVORS Community Manager

I agree with the others! I dig this idea, and can't wait to see it in action if all goes well! Keep up the good work guys! ^^

6. I agree! Do eiiiiiiit

7. Voting is closed.
    Consensus vote for Breach Gamemode has reach a unanimous 'Yes'.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.